Thinking about her Thinking about her

Yes, It's very similar to "Tales of Mere Existence". Yes, The animation and drawing were not perfect. Yes, The quality of audio was average. But I'm not gonna think about it.

Fisthead vs. Pinata Fisthead vs. Pinata

what the fuck !

the most random violence since the Goremaster. I can say only one word:

WannaMorePlzMakeSomeMoreStuffLikeThii is

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

awesome

This clown reminds me a Jocker from Batman alot :D
It's interesting to see how you improve your style and add some more colours. can't wait for the next episode. Why don't you have your own Madness DVD?

Space-ninja Space-ninja

nothing too new or special...

Running, jumping, shooting... we've seen games with such mechanic so many times... This game contains nothing new, original, unique or interesting. I'm very disappointed when saw it on Extra Frontpage. I thought that "Coma" earned this place. well, nevertheless, I didn't saw bugs, glitches or some minuses in technical part. truly average game. sorry.

Doodle God Doodle God

So, you played Alchemy?

Horowaja igra s prijatnoj grafikoj, no k sozhaleniju ti prosto perevel igru "alchemy" vo flash s "kartinkami". no vse ravno igratj bilo prijatno.)))

english:
it's a good game with some nice graphics, but it's just an "Alchemy" game ripoff.
http://www.telesputnik.ru/tools/alche my.html it;s the link to the original game. B it's in russian, unfortunatley.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

3000 ftw!

I think that you're the game designer that every game company are dreaming of. Why don't you make an officiall full-length game? It would be a hit for sure.
Awesome game.

sleepy dream time sleepy dream time

hey

just wanted to say thanks for this music one more time :)

jamest1980 responds:

It was an honor to be featured in your video, I should be thanking you. :)

Distraught Subconscience Distraught Subconscience

coolie!

I really enjoyed this song! You have a talent for sure! Also, this song reminded me the Half-Life 2- Highway-17-Chapter soundtrack :D
awesome)))

Dungeecount responds:

Thanks :D I think you might be the second person to compare this to half-life 2. and for the second time I'm saying I LOVE HALF-LIFE. I need to make more music, unfortunately I'm busy this week, I mean really busy. I'm working 42 freaking hours!!!! I need a nappp

Spring in Space Spring in Space

chto u vas tam proishodit, otvechajte!..

ja ih ne vizhu... ne vizhu celi!!!..

awesome, dude.) downloaded and placed into my mp3 )

ID-N responds:

u understand that? nice :)

Language Barrier Language Barrier

awsum

interesting that "hoe" is the way the word "dick" sounds in russian :D
also, i think it would be a nice poster!

The Little Box of Madness The Little Box of Madness

awsum

I like the details you bring to this piece of art!
but I miss guys with yellow blood and masks...

In the sky In the sky

Paint Tool SAI? :)

Ohuenno, davno ne zahodil v tvoj profile i vidimo zrja- o4enj mnogo pikolnih artov pojavilosj))) ofigennaj grafika, za4et!